Our goal is to ensure the comfort and safety of all participants and their families. If you are interested in one of our riding services, feel free to contact us to schedule a meet & greet tour where you get a chance to meet our staff, horses and see the facility to see if our program is a good fit for your family.
You can find our intake forms attached below. Please print, fill out and bring the forms to your first assessment!
Lessons are scheduled in six week sessions with one week off in between sessions. This allows our riders to commit to a certain time frame and makes planning for the future easier.
Payment for the session is due in full at the beginning of the session. If the facility needs to cancel for an unexpected reason, there will be a scheduled make up day for lessons.
Intake process and cost breakdown for Adaptive Riding lessons:
- Schedule a meet& greet- $0
- Complete intake forms and doctors note (see links below)
- Schedule an assessment with Sally Conrad- $25
- Schedule lesson times- $25/lesson (six week session $150, eight week session $200)
Intake process and cost breakdown for Physical Therapy services:
- Requires doctors prescription
- Complete intake forms
- Schedule and assessment with Leslie Hayden- $25
- Schedule weekly PT session- $35/PT session (This is an introductory price and will change in the near future)
Schedule a meet & greet:
Email email@example.com to schedule
Fill out the provided intake forms and bring them to your assessment. A Physician’s Statement must be provided before getting on the horse.